Xplorer

A realtime editor for the Oberheim Xpander/Matrix-12 [GO TO WEBSITE]

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-07 18:06:04

Piers Williams

Get all Single patches from synth

I'm having problems getting all the single patches from the synth, (also I can't back up all data). Everything else appears to be working fine. I'm using an alyseum al2 with copperlan ethernet midi system, on windows 7 with a M12. The tune function works and the sync function works and I can send patches so everything appears to be set up correctly but when I click  get all single patches nothing happens. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but wondered if I might trouble you to guide me in the right direction. I've tried fiddling with the delay time but don't really know what I'm doing and it seems to revert to 100ms anyway. Do I have to set the M12 differently perhaps? sysex program midi are all enabled memory protect off......

I'm trying to transfer  old SoundDiver Banks to SYX format because by and large I think your program is superior. Love the numerical short cut keys to step knob values, great idea.  Would like a comprehensive librarian and Multipatch editor, but at 15 dollars it is almost a gift anyway so all I can say is a Big Big Thank You. And Happy New Year.

Cheers

Piers

#2 2014-01-07 20:30:22

Piers Williams

Re: Get all Single patches from synth

Hi

I think I've figured it out. I can get the single patches from the synth by cycling through them one by one from the M12. Then when I've cycled through 100 patches it says thanks I'm full now (metaphorically speaking) and everythings fine. Unless there's an automatic way to do it? ie It doesn't seem to be able to request a bulk dump , unless I continue to be missing something.
Thanks

Board footer